I have recently returned from a cruise. Can you guess what type of ship I was on?
- Embarkation and disembarkation were a breeze.
- The meals were all served in a single sitting.
- The food was five star.
- The wine with dinner was free.
- There was no ‘scrum’ for breakfast. There were no queues for anything.
- The sun deck had a chair for every passenger.
- The waters were very calm so nobody got sea-sick.
- There were no inside cabins.
- The ship was easy to get around and nobody got lost.
- The views were plentiful.
- Coach excursions at ports of call were generally not required.
- I did not need to ever dress-up.
- There was no hard sell.
- There were no kids, water slides or rock climbing walls.
See the answer HERE